Quantsapp Titan Option Chain Analysis
- Choose TITAN from the search panel placed at the top left corner of the tool & get a Live TITAN, NSE Option Chain holding all information From Price and Implied Volatility to OI and Greeks, with an easy-to-understand display at Quantsapp-> TITAN Option Chain.
- Get Live TITAN Future Price & know the Underlying Future Price for Weekly Expiries with the help of our Fair Price in the topmost panel in the TITAN Option Chain.
- Get Real-Time Options Greeks for all the TITAN Option Strikes
- Live Call & Put Options premium of TITAN to provide you with decision-making insights. Volumes on all the Option strike prices to track the participation & liquidity on a particular option strike
- Easily gauge the participant’s sentiments using Option Chain in Quantsapp with visually appealing Open Interest & the changes in Open Interest helps any options traders to the easy to understand color-coded OI in the Options Chain & also track OI based resistance & support levels.
- TITAN Call Strikes will have Open Interest in numbers & coded in green horizontal bar, bigger the Bar more the Open Interest & TITAN Put strikes be coded in Red Horizontal Bar.
- Biggest Green Bar might act as Resistance for TITAN & biggest Red bar might act as a support, so just by looking at simple colour codes in Quantsapp Option Chain one can identify Resistance & Support Levels for TITAN
Advantages of using Quantsapp Option Chain
- Easy to understand Free NSE Option Chain holding a lot of information updating in Real-Time.
- Real-Time Futures Price for all the F&O Instruments.
- Option Prices for all the strikes auto-updating in Real-Time.
- Live Implied Volatility to know uncertainty in your Options.
- Real-Time Volumes in Quantsapp’s Option Chain help traders in ensuring that there is active participation.
- Track Option Greeks: Delta, Theta, Vega & Gamma in Real-Time.
- Open Interest & Change in Options OI to decipher Option Participants' reaction to any move or event better using color-coded Open Interest in Quantsapp NSE Option Chain.
- Options are sensitive to a lot of variables, Option Chain-> What if Analysis helps us in taking calculated risks by analysing the effect of changing time, implied volatility & price on the premiums in Real-time. The GO PRO plan of Quantsapp enables user to use the What if analysis to enable him to make trade decisions backed with data
What is Open Interest?
Open Interest is the total number of outstanding (Derivative) Futures & Options contracts. As the word Open Interest suggests, it is the amount of interest in any derivatives contract. It is different from volume.
Benefits of Open Interest
Open Interest gives trades insights about support & resistance levels. It gives an indication of a trend or a reversal. Options NSE Open interest is one of the most vital derivative data points used for analysis of the financial markets
How to interpret NSE Open Interest Data
NSE Option Open interest is interpreted in a number of ways. Though every Call or Put contract has both Buyer & Seller, Options OI Data is inferred from the Option Sellers Perspective. This is because Option Sellers take more risk (unlimited loss risk) than the buyer (limited loss)
- Call Writers view: Underlying neutral to bearish
- Call Writers view when unwinding: Underlying scaling higher
- Put Writers view: Underlying neutral to bullish
- Put Sellers view when unwinding: Underlying edging lower
Trends from NSE Open Interest Data
- If we see the above NSE open interest building up, usually if its a Call Option, and the underlying is close to the particular strike, then on break out, the underlying rallies and so does unwinding happen in the call option.
- If in the same case, its a Put Option then the underlying usually is seen moving lower
Support & Resistance from Open Interest Data
- Check where the Highest Call Option Open Interest & Put Open Interest is placed
- Often times the Highest NSE Open Interest among Calls is in the strike higher than the current market price of the index like Nifty/BankNifty or F&O stocks, that are underlying and for Puts it is the strike lower than the current market price.
- Basic premise here is that more Open Interest = More Writers and More Writers = Consensus over their strike being held and not crossed over.
- Utility is very simple. If our price objective is beyond this band of Highest Call/ Put strike, it makes sense to rethink our trading objective.
- These are some of the known and most used inferences of options Open Interest data. This could be helpful in identifying a trading opportunity as well as supporting a trading argument.
- The entire dynamics of NSE open interest of TITAN options can be understood and studied for different strikes and types via the Quantsapp tool which is available to PRO and PRO+ subscribers
How to Buy PRO/ PRO+ Plan?
Step 2:- Click on GO PRO/PRO+ text highlighted on the top right corner