How to Analyse Nifty Option Chain Data
- Select the desired Instrument from the search panel placed at the top left corner of the tool, For an Instance select NIFTY & get a Live NIFTY Option Chain holding all information From Price and Implied Volatility to OI and Greeks.
- Get Live NIFTY Future Price & know the Underlying Future Price for Weekly Expiries with the help of our Fair Price in the topmost panel in the NIFTY Option Chain.
- Get Real-Time Options Greeks for all the Option Strikes.
- Options are unlike futures & sensitive to multiple variables other than underlying, What-if Analysis calculates the effect of variables on premiums in advance & take a calculated risk using Nifty Option Chain-> What if Analysis.
- Live Call & Put Options premium of NIFTY to provide you with decision-making insights. Volumes on all the Option strike prices to track the participation & liquidity on a particular option strike.
- Easily gauge the participant’s sentiments using NIFTY Option Chain in Quantsapp with visually appealing Open Interest & the changes in Open Interest helps any options trader to easily understand color-coded OI & also track OI based resistance & support levels.
How should we interpret the Open Interest Data?
- For Open Interest Data every Call or Put Options contract will have a buyer & seller, sellers taking a negative reward to risk, undefined losses, and limited profits Options OI is looked at from the sellers perspective
- In Quantsapp Option Chain, Open Interest is color-coded with Green for Call OI & Red for Put Open Interest.
- Quantsapp NIFTY Option Chain helps traders in making informed decisions with Real-Time Data. Look how it goes
- 1) Heaviest Call OI Strike might act as a Resistance as the highest CE sellers have sold that strike. In Quantsapp NIFTY Option Chain biggest Green will act as a Support.
- 2) Heaviest Put Open Interest Strike Price in the NIFTY Option Chain might act as a support as the highest PE Options have been sold there. In the Quantsapp Option Chain strike price with the biggest Red bar might act as a support.
- The Open Interest in BEL Option Chain helps any options traders to easily gauge the participant’s sentiments, the easy to understand color-coded OI in the BEL Options Chain, bigger the bar is more the OI is on that particular strike which makes it easy for traders to understand OI-based resistance & support levels.