Quantsapp Option Chain Analysis
- Choose JK Cement from the search panel placed at the top left corner of the tool & get a Live JK Cement Option Chain representing all information From Price and Implied Volatility to Open interest and Greeks, with an easy-to-understand data layout at Quantsapp-> JK Cement Option Chain.
- Get Live JK Cement Future Price & know the Underlying Future Price for Weekly Expiries with the help of our Fair Price in the topmost panel in the JK Cement Option Chain.
- Get Real-Time Options Greeks for all the JK Cement Option Strikes
- Live Call & Put Options premium of JK Cement to provide you with decision-making insights. Volumes on all the Option strike prices to track the participation & liquidity on a particular option strike
- Using data from Option Chain tool and data in Quantsapp, easily gauge the participant’s sentiments with an easy to visualise open interest and changes in open interest bars. This also enables traders to determine supports and resistances of JK Cement.
- JK Cement Call Strikes will have Open Interest in numbers & coded in green horizontal bar, bigger the Bar more the Open Interest & JK Cement Put strikes be coded in Red Horizontal Bar.
- Largest OI Green Bar might act as Resistance for JK Cement & Largest OI Red bar might act as a support, so just by looking at simple colour codes in Quantsapp Option Chain, resistance and supports, the technical levels can be identified.
Options are sensitive to a lot of variables, Option Chain-> What if Analysis helps us in taking calculated risks by analysing the effect of changing time, implied volatility & price on the premiums in Real-time. The GO PRO plan of Quantsapp enables user to use the What if analysis to enable him to make trade decisions backed with data.
Order and Trade data
Quantsapp PRO+ user has access to unique data analytics related to real time order and trade flow, (Order and Trade Book) that provides an edge to use order book data with any trading system. It helps understand the behaviour of Traders in real time by stepping into the data window which was earlier available only to institutional players.
How to subscribe to a PRO/ PRO+ Plan?
- Step 1:- Sign Up your account with Quantsapp
- Step 2:- Click on your profile icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3:- Go to Buy subscription select PRO/PRO+, Monthly/Yearly subscription, post comparing & getting information of the subscription plan, choose a payment mode.
- Step 4:- You will be navigated to Payment Gateway, enter your credentials, hit pay now & start your journey of being a data-driven trader.
For similar Cement companies on NSE Open Interest Data can be searched in Option Chain tool