Why buy GAIL shares?
- GAIL is almost Debt Free.
- Stock is providing a Dividend Yield of 5.7%.
- Company has been maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 30.47%.
How to read GAIL Option Chain?.
- Get Live GAIL Option Chain & Track Futures Price of it to know how GAIL price is behaving.
- In GAIL Option Chain strikes will be center-aligned with Calls on the left & Puts on the right.
- Track Live Premiums for all GAIL Options.
- Get Implied Volatility for All Options.
- Also track Volumes on all GAIL strikes in Quantsapp Option Chain.
- Get Open Interest for all GAIL Option Strikes & gauge the sentiments better with the changes in Open Interest mentioned in the bracket..