Quantsapp Option Chain Analysis
- Choose AXIS BANK from the search panel placed at the top left corner of the tool & get a Live AXIS BANK Option Chain holding all information From Price and Implied Volatility to OI and Greeks, with an easy-to-understand display at Quantsapp-> AXIS BANK Option Chain.
- Get Live AXIS BANK Future Price & know the Underlying Future Price for Weekly Expiries with the help of our Fair Price in the topmost panel in the AXIS BANK Option Chain.
- Get Real-Time Options Greeks for all the AXIS BANK Option Strikes.
- Live Call & Put Options premium of AXIS BANK to provide you with decision-making insights. Volumes on all the Option strike prices to track the participation & liquidity on a particular option strike.
- Easily gauge the participant's sentiments using Option Chain in Quantsapp with visually appealing Open Interest & the changes in Open Interest helps any options traders to the easy to understand color-coded OI in the Options Chain & also track OI based resistance & support levels.
- AXIS BANK Call Strikes will have Open Interest in numbers & coded in green horizontal bar, bigger the Bar more the Open Interest & AXIS BANK Put strikes be coded in Red Horizontal Bar.
- Biggest Green Bar might act as Resistance for AXIS BANK & biggest Red bar might act as a support, so just by looking at simple color codes in Quantsapp Option Chain one can identify Resistance & Support Levels for AXIS BANK.
Advantages of using Quantsapp Option Chain.
- Easy to understand Free Option Chain holding a lot of information updating in Real-Time.
- Real-Time Futures Price for all the F&O Instruments.
- Option Prices for all the strikes auto-updating in Real-Time.
- Live Implied Volatility to know uncertainty in your Options.
- Real-Time Volumes in Quantsapp's Option Chain help traders in ensuring that there is active participation.
- Track Option Greeks: Delta, Theta, Vega & Gamma in Real-Time.
- Open Interest & Change in Options OI to decipher Option Participants' reaction to any move or event better using color-coded Open Interest in Quantsapp Option Chain
- Options are sensitive to a lot of variables, Option Chain-> What if Analysis helps us in taking calculated risks by analysing the effect of changing time, implied volatility & price on the premiums in Real-time. The GO PRO plan of Quantsapp enables user to use the What if analysis to enable him to make trade decisions backed with data.
How to Buy a GO PRO/GO PRO+ Plan?
- Step 1:- Sign Up your account with quantsapp
- Step 2:- Click on your profile icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 3:- Go to Buy subscription select PRO/PRO+, Monthly/Yearly subscription, post comparing & getting information of the subscription plan, choose a payment mode.
- Step 4:- You will be navigated to Payment Gateway, enter your credentials, hit pay now & start your journey of being a data-driven trader.